Search results

1. A

Connecting drain to pedstal sink on console table

OK. So I went to HD to get the pipe and the trap adapter. When I measured the pipe shown at the top of this post it measure 1 1/2 on the outside and 1 3/8 on the inside. I was having trouble finding a pipe (coupling??) of 1 3/8 so I asked for help. I explained what I had and he gave me a 1...
  2. A

Is the purpose of the pipe before the trap adapter just to get it to the right distance out or is it to get a male piece for the trap adapter fit on ? Also, what kind of pipe would I use to keep the chrome look? "Chrome plated" something?
  3. A

Hey I got the little bugger off with a torch. Thanks!
  4. A

Thank you for all you suggestions.
  5. A

Would option 2 seem like a better idea for a novice. I feel a lot more combfortable working with pvc than trying to unsweat something like that embedded in a stud and so close to an electrical outlet. While I'm at it I was thinking of cutting off the supply lines about 6 inches from the...
  6. A

Yes the drain is in the perfect spot for the sink to be centered between the shower and the toilet.
  7. A

Here is a shot from farther back. Thanks!
  8. A

Today I demolished my bathroom and when I turned the sink drain nut the whole drain broke off. I'm not sure how it was connected but am a little confused about how to connect to the drain pipe to the new sink. My main concern is I am getting a pedestal sink but it will sit in an open console...
  9. A

Small Bathroom Shower woes!

Thank you all for the comments. I ended up ordering a 36 x 36 shower base from Swanstone. I think it will fit comfortably (after dozens of re-measures) when combined with a pedestal sink and pivot shower door.
  10. A

Small Bathroom Shower woes!

I am redoing my bathroom and would really like to install a swanstone (or similar) base and the tile myself. My problem is that my maximum available floor space for a show is 36 x 32. The threshold/entrance is on the 32 side and the shower head is on the 36 side. Because 32 x 36 is not a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks