Search results

1. robertcrowder

Bathtub caulking problems

Thanks. That must be the problem ... I still had some residue even tho I really cleaned it. I recaulked a couple of days ago with GE Silicone II. It was easy to work with and after two showers, it seems to be sticking real tight. I also found a website...
  2. robertcrowder

Thanks for all your replies. I have never used any grout sealers before. And as you can see in my original post, I have cleaned the surface really well each time and even allowed overnight drying before I caulk. This last one I redid for the third time I allowed 48 hours for the caulk to dry...
  3. robertcrowder

I am a new subscriber to this forum and am looking for some help. I have been recaulking bathtubs my whole adult life and have never had a problem before. But now, in recaulking my two tubs, the caulk starts peeling up after a couple of uses of the shower. I have caulked each one three times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks