Search results

1. O

Tub/Shower Overflow "Extra" Pipe

HJ, That sounds good to me! Thanks again to all you guys, Terry included. This is the first Internet forum I have encountered with responses based on something other than ego. Jack
  2. O

HJ, Yeah, that might be something that I could do one-handed, at least if I can cut the condensate pipe. I haven't been able to find any Fernco couplings that would quite work for that large of a difference in the two sides. I probably have to go over the 1 1/2 socket since I am afraid that I...
  3. O

Jimbo, That has to be it! In crawling in and out of that air return, sometimes face up sometimes down and trying to wedge the hand mirror in there while pointing the flashlight with my mouth, I must have gotten even more disoriented than my normal state. I'll bet that pipe headed toward the...
  4. O

Help, caulking around bathtub is NOT drying.

In my caulk experience, which more than a bit, the answer was in your statement that this was a previously used container of caulk. Old silicone caulk, whether opened or not, will deteriorate into a state that will never cure. It will come out looking pretty normal, unless it is clear, and...
  5. O

Trying to help a friend who has experienced a serious flooding of the condo beneath hers. The problem is the result of something I have never before encountered (I am not a professional, just a victim of many years of rental property ownership and maintenance). The tub overflow is PVC and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks