Search results

1. renman

Clothes Washer - new drain - suds overflow

Thanks, I thought about a AAV, but figured it wouldn't need it since normally the pipe end is open. Can't risk getting rid of the check valve, that 3" main comes from the upstairs, 2 toilets, 1 shower, 1 tub/shower, kitchen... That could be just an incredible mess in the worst case...
  2. renman

Thanks Terry, Ok attached are the two pic's #1 is 3" main with 2" coming off #2 is the 2" coming through wall directly behind washer. Note the "Tape joint" Last night I got a 2" coupler and another 10" of pipe to try and extend the stack to about 18" I didn't glue it just used duct tape...
  3. renman

John, the 2" ties it at the very end of the entire house out to the sept tank. The house is a "raised ranch" i.e the washer is in the lower level. So IF by chance the main out to the tank clogged and backed up, we need the check valve to stop flow into the washer which is now the "lowest...
  4. renman

We recently had the washer moved and a new 2" drain installed, but now we seem to be getting Suds overflow. Break down: Tapped into the main 3" a exit of house to sept tank i.e. right at the cast iron joint to PCV. run to sept tank about 10ft. Distance from main to washer is 7ft, pitch was...
  5. renman

Toilet Venting--im sure again

we are moving the toilet location in the bathroom remodel my Q is this. the toilet will likely be more then 6 liner pipe feet from where the new location of the 3 stack vent is. So from what I have found we need to also vent the toilet. I would like to come out of the toilet flange into say...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks