Search results

1. S

Strange leak from washing machine

removed pump... I've gotten as far as opening up the washing machine...I removed the pump and water came flowing out when I disconnected the bottom hose (which connects to the drainage hose and out to the wall...sorry I don't know the technical terms for everything.) There was also a little...
  2. S

Strange leak from washing machine

My whirlpool washer is 9 years old. It washes fine, but a few hours AFTER washing, there is a puddle of water on the floor under the washer - mostly toward the front end. The hoses and connections are fine...why would a leak show up so long after washing, and how do I repair it? I'd...
  3. S

Hot/Cold Reversed & Metal Sliver in Delta faucet

Last night our shower wouldn't shut off - the showerhead had a steady stream of water. We had a similar problem back in May, so I contacted Delta and they sent me the parts to convert our Delta single-handle 1500 series to a 1700 series. They inadvertently sent me an extra cartridge, so I took...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks