Search results

1. MaintenanceGuy

What's eating the pipes

I've seen this twice in pvc pipe buried underground. Grooves cut into the pipe where it enters the fitting. There was one small leak and it didn't spray over this wide an area so I'm betting against erosion from the leaking water. Any guesses?
  2. MaintenanceGuy

Pre-wired office furnature

I run the maintenance department for a pretty large organization. Several of our locations have been ordering new office furnature. Desks, cabinets, cubical walls, etc. This stuff is modular, snaps or bolts together in hundreds of configurations and we get the call to assemble this stuff...
  3. MaintenanceGuy

Cracked Urinal

I've got a problem that seems to come up every couple of years. I've got a Urinal with a crack running from the top to the bottom. If it was a wall hung, we'd just swap it for a new one but this is one of those gang bathroom urinals, installed in the 60's that is cast into the concrete floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks