Search results

1. jonjonbear

Question about a slip fit type plumbing connection, are they safe?

Hello all, I am installing a Kenmore Elite central home water filter system. In the book it shows and optional set of flexible stainless steel lines to make the installation easier. I went to sears, and after the shock of the price I bought them. On one end is a large threaded connection...
  2. jonjonbear

Is there any way to tell a water softeners capacity by tank size?

Hello group, I have a twin tank softener which was made by "pure-tel" and I have no original paperwork on it. It has two tall chrome tanks with a Fleck 9000 valve on the top. This was in a rental house I had in Las Vegas and removed it when I sold the house and brought it to Texas where it's...
  3. jonjonbear

Howdy! New here and have an Toto Aquia III question

Hello group, Glad I found this group, we went and bought a new Aquia III and have installed it and it works great (What a PITA to install BTW, had to move the spigot and thank god I inherited a Hilti hammer drill from my dad!) We were almost to buy a AS Champion 4 as my FIL just put on in and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks