Search results

1. craftech

Can you recommend a replacement for Norton 201N?

These Norton 201N ignitors go every two years. White-Rogers 50E47 Hot Surface Ignition on Weil McLain HE boiler. There has to be something better. Any suggestions? Thanks, John
  2. craftech

Recommendation for Sand or Spin-down filter?

Hello again, I don't have a lot of water pressure and am tired of losing 7 PSI from the 5 Micron whole house filter. I understand that a sand filter or spin-down filter would not cause such a loss. Any recommendations? John
  3. craftech

Poly Pipe..Is 200psi overkill?

I have 200 psi 1" poly pipe in a 400 foot deep well. Is that overkill? There is also 100 psi poly pipe and 160 psi poly pipe. What do you guys use for 1 inch poly pipe? John
  4. craftech

Sentry I or something similar?

Hi, This forum has been so much help to my family I don't know how to thank all of you enough. After 25 years of replacing pump motors and pumps every five years I finally think I am set with that project thanks to all of you. I will end with 4GPM @60psi into my existing 86 Gal pressure...
  5. craftech

Goulds: Check valve below the pitless not at tank?

I will be installing a new pump and I noticed that Goulds says that for installations with a captive air tank: "On installations with a pitless adapter the top check valve should be below the pitless adapter, not at the tank, as the discharge line should be pressurized back to the pitless."...
  6. craftech

Chlorine damage question

5GPM 2-wire 3/4 HP 220 v Goulds sub - only 5 years old. Pulled pump due to inadequate pressure, pump shutdowns, etc 400 foot depth. Chlorine pellets(to address sulphur problem) in half dissolved piles on the round cable guards on entire length. Film and rusty looking coating on the entire...
  7. craftech

Two New Korky 4010 kits with leaky fill valves

Hi, I am new to the forum and I must say I am very happy to be here after seeing all the help so many of you selflessly give to others on the forum. After reading through many posts here and looking at recommendations I thought it was a good idea to choose the recommended Korky 528 fill...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks