Search results

1. Kingsotall

RotoTiller Danger

People, please be advised that gardening can be an inherently dangerous job. This fatality involved a rented rotary tiller... Kachina Village woman killed in gardening accident By DAILY SUN STAFF Tuesday, July 07, 2009 A 56-year-old Kachina Village woman was found dead in her back...
  2. Kingsotall

Forum tools. For windows users

I did this by accident but if you push Ctrl plus I, B or U you will be left with those commands in brackets, ready for you to continue your post in italics, bold or underlined. I dunno, I thought this was a nifty find since sometimes its a pain to add all those symbols yourself. This was an...
  3. Kingsotall

Record worthy...

Most users ever online was 17,208, Today (03/03/2009) at 02:35 PM. I was home sick, what's your excuse¿ :rolleyes:
  4. Kingsotall

Plumbing facts of life

They're out there. They are plumbing controversaries. I am wondering which ones give you the most grief, or those plumbers around you that you strongly believe in. Case in point: Only dope threads vs. Tef tape and dope threads. PVC for DWV (what the heck is that black stuff?!) vs. ABS til I...
  5. Kingsotall

RotoRooter Strikes again... Part II

Gotta like those tips!
  6. Kingsotall

Myspace = malware¿

Myspace is visited on the home PC and from what the anti-virus software tells me, (Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 12) malware is being introduced from pages visited with mypace URL's. This malware takes the form of web ads opening on their own and they are of diet products, brain...
  7. Kingsotall

Clay roof tile - "Spanish clay"

Customer has leaky roof. Determined that it is from poor flashing job around chimney. Planks of wood roof are rotted. The whole roof is in this order: t&g planks, tar felt paper, rolled shingle roofing paper, Spanish tile. Now to the question, they want to know if the area in disrepair is...
  8. Kingsotall

Caroma Receives Popular Mechanics Product Breakthrough Award

Too fancy schmansy for its own good¿ http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/reviews/4287283.html?page=10
  9. Kingsotall

Antique plumbing tools

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum here and I have not been plumbing very long. No longer a "hack", I work for an actual plumbing company now and they are showing me how to plumb to code. Anyways, I am thinking about picking up a hobby and that would be to go "antiquing" for old tools...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks