Search results

1. Kingsotall

Flame too high...Thermocoupling? Thermostat?

This is bad. Fork over some cash for a plumber. Or leave the WH alone. Shut gas off to unit and save up for plumbing service.
  2. Kingsotall

high flow rate pressure regulator?

Where are you getting info about stressing the tubing in the floor¿
  3. Kingsotall

Switch to Tankless

Awesome first post Thundr. Welcome to Terry's forum!
  4. Kingsotall

Help needed asap-need to decide now :-( KOHLER K-3611 Highline

If it be Kohler, one with flushometer in tank. "He who toils here hath set his mark." (Kohlers snazzy way of admitting to poor bowl wash.)
  5. Kingsotall

Dehumidifier Drain Line

It's gonna be tight, real tight but you just might be able to sandwich a branch tailpiece in there but yeah that is the way to go about it. It would be between A and B. Man thats going to be tight.
  6. Kingsotall

9 web 80 nnb

:D Our very own Haley's comet!
  7. Kingsotall

Tecsun Toilets

Dunno but your username's pretty darn cool. :cool:
  8. Kingsotall

9 web 80 nnb

Need more! Can we get anymore threads started by Lakee911¿ :rolleyes:
  9. Kingsotall

RotoTiller Danger

People, please be advised that gardening can be an inherently dangerous job. This fatality involved a rented rotary tiller... Kachina Village woman killed in gardening accident By DAILY SUN STAFF Tuesday, July 07, 2009 A 56-year-old Kachina Village woman was found dead in her back...
  10. Kingsotall

Offset and Height issue...

4" riser¿ You mean a piece of 4" ABS¿
  11. Kingsotall

9 web 80 nnb

What happens when you find it¿
  12. Kingsotall

Please help - I've lawn mowered my sewer pipe (pictures attached)

Only thing not SDR in that setup is the fittings. Need right adapters like HJ is talking about.
  13. Kingsotall

3/4" by 3/4" brass check valve?

Do you want them to be check valves¿ Because I assure they are not.
  14. Kingsotall

shower water wont turn off

It's not put together right. The seats (rubber) are torn or something is not assembled correctly. Do you have time to tear into it again¿ Plumbers grease might help the reassembly.
  15. Kingsotall

Slanted vertical waste line leading to toilet/closet flange

offset toilet flanges I think they are illegal yet even plumbing houses carry them.
  16. Kingsotall

White Teflon Tape

Trust me, Ron, I know. Gawd, do I know. I asked the inspector at the job the other day if there are any counties in AZ using UPC. His response, "I don't think UPC is used anywhere in America." Doh!
  17. Kingsotall

Greenish sludgy stuff in water heater tank

One of these might have done the trick: Good luck to ya.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks