Search results

1. Ridge Runner

Drain Noise/Toilet Losing Bowl Water

A friend of my asked me what I thought, but I'll defer this one to the experts. Two story house - dishwasher and washing machine on ground floor. Both the dishwasher and washing machine happened to be running at the same time. Homeowner heard a 'bubbling' sound coming from upstairs bathroom...
  2. Ridge Runner

Icemaker Shutoff Valve

The shutoff valve for the refrigerator water line will not close completely. Water still leaks from line with the valve handle in the closed position. This is not a problem as long as the line is hooked to the fridge - but if the refrigerator is removed (like when we sell the house) we're going...
  3. Ridge Runner

Poor Water Flow After Replacing Stems

Poor Water Flow Here's a follow-up on the low water flow problem I encountered after installing new valve stems in an upstairs bathtub. Since I was only having the problem with the cold water side, I had a suspicion that there was some kind of blockage in the line. What I did was to remove...
  4. Ridge Runner

Poor Water Flow After Replacing Stems

I just replaced the 20 year old Price Pfister bathtub/shower stemset including the valve seats. They make a kit that contains hot and cold water stems, a diverter stem, 3 valve seats, new knobs, and some gaskets. I re-installed the kit using plumber's grease on the stem "gears'. When I...
  5. Ridge Runner

Tub Drain Lever

That's a good question! This was so long ago, I don't really remember why I took it apart - probably because I thought the drain stop was not working - ie: not keeping the water in the tub (???) But I see what you're getting at - maybe the lower 'drum' piece was never there in the first...
  6. Ridge Runner

Tub Drain Lever

I can't believe I'm the only person ever to have this happen:) Somehow the two piece lever actuated tub drain mechanism became separated. In other words the 'drum' that seals the drain when in the down position, separated from upper lever section. I think it is resting somewhere towards the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks