Search results

1. Christo

Ceiling Fan & LED Lighting

I am trying to get led lighting wired to the Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimmer & Remote. I also installed a remote controlled ceiling fan. The lighting and fan have been wired together from a black & white feed that runs to a single pole switch. The junction box has one cable that has a black &...
  2. Christo

Wiring In Concrete Ceiling & Covering Junction Box

Hello Several questions kindly. I have a 10" concrete ceiling and I want to route the feed from an existing junction box to a point that is centered in my dining room to hang my fixture. My plan is to notch out a channel approximately 2 feet from the box to my center point. Any special wire...
  3. Christo

New Tile - Tub Spout Won't Thread On

I have tiled and now the tub spout won't screw on, as the copper male feed is not long enough. Any suggestions on what I can do. Home Depot has the standard tub spouts that do not work.
  4. Christo

Install Lighting From Fan Source

I want to install incandescent track lighting on either side of the fan. I want the fan and the track lighting to work off a dimmer switch. How can I accomplish this. Currently the fan box has three wires. Green,White & Purple attached to a single pole switch. Please explain in simple terms as I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks