Search results

1. SuzySC

What numbers/letters to use to order ToTo

Thank you! So, would my letters/numbers be CST744SLGR if we want the LEFT HAND lever? My first post has the features we're pretty sure we want, with the exception of the RIGHT Hand lever. We want a LEFT hand lever. Thanks again.
  2. SuzySC

Terry....."stupid" question I said we wanted a "right hand" lever, but I might be wrong/confused. When I walk up and look at the installed toilet, and the flush handle is on MY left, is that a RIGHT hand lever?
  3. SuzySC

My husband and I have researched toilets for months. We've decided to purchase the Toto Drake. We will be purchasing 5 toilets. Please look at what we want and give me the correct order numbers/letters. I think I know what to order, but I want to be sure. This is what we want: Drake...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks