Search results

1. U

low submersible well pump pressure

Thank you Bob, The url's you posted helped me understand the why better. I really do appreciate your time and experience as it walked me through what I thought was right but with more confidence. I do appreciate you sharing with me why you recommended what you did instead of "just because" or...
  2. U

Thanks for your recommendation Bob, what is the difference between the Gould and the below Wayne 3/4/hp pump I found at my local home improvement center? Obviously name brand, but me, as a novice don't see any difference. Both are Stainless steel, 12gpm @80 ft, same hp.. etc. Thanks in advance...
  3. U

Thanks Guys for all your help and patience. It was very nice to see answers for my questions, even though they may have seemed a bit trivial. One last question, which brand(s) 3/4 hp submersible (if a 3/4 hp is adequate with 2 full bath) pump would you recommend? Thanks
  4. U

Bob, Yes, I have tested it the way you have described. Only 25psi on the gauge with valve totally closed. As I mentioned there was quite a bit of corrosion build up on the pump itself when I pulled it, I had to scrape/chisel it with a screwdriver. Will a pump go bad sitting in the water for 2...
  5. U

Thanks Bob, Maybe I didn't express myself properly but I have checked the pressure at the top of the well, it is 25lbs. I did that due to thinking I had an underground leak in the 15ft from well to the basement entry. Maybe I missed something but what do you mean by " if the pressure is low...
  6. U

Hi, I just purchased a property, it sat empty for approx 2 1/2 - 3 years. I know the water system was not winterized properly as when I first started the pump I had broken pipes. I have replumbed the whole house with cpvc. I was wondering if you can help me understand my well/pump system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks