Search results

1. K

Frameless Shower Enclosure

I want to install either a 40x40 neoangle or neoround corner shower in the master bath. The installer that the plumbing supply place recommended is hesitant about installing a frameless enclosure in such a tight space. He says that it will leak. These are the enclosures I am looking at (by...
  2. K

Venting Above Flood Rim?

I know the plumnbng code in NJ and probably most other states require that the vent connection be at least 6" above the flood rim before continuing horizaontally. I am just curious as to why 6". What is the hydraulics behind this rule? Also, is it 6" as measured to the centerline of the...
  3. K

Double Vanity Vent and Drain

Thanks. Are 1-1/2"x1-1/2"x1-1/4"x1-1/4" fixture tees available? I realized that I don't need a 1-1/4"x1-1/2" trap, it can stay 1-1/4" to the tee, then be 1-1/2" drain and vent. According to NJ plumbing code, those sizes are acceptable. Lav is 1 dfu each and 1-1/2" can have up to 3 dfu.
  4. K

Double Vanity Vent and Drain

I am remodeling a bathroom and am a little confused as to how to vent and drain my 60" double vanity. The existing 2" vent/drain is off to the left of the vanity. The attached picture shows what I inteded on doing. I am not that good with isometric drawing to fittings are labeled because I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks