Search results

1. happytraveler

Cleanout for Sewer Lateral

It is definitely a clean out. The water dept has been here in the past and said that. It definitely accesses the sewer lateral going from the main sewer line into my home.
  2. happytraveler

It was originally elevated but due to repaving (without removal of underlying pavement) it is no longer elevated. It is definitely a cleanout for the sewer lateral and it definitely does not have a solid top screwed on but one that is supposed to let in air.
  3. happytraveler

There's a cover on it which is basically vented to allow air in but the vents are pretty big (3" by 1/2") and there are about 3 or 4 of them.
  4. happytraveler

I live in a townhouse which has the cleanout for the sewer lateral outside in front of the house. Recently the area surrounding my cleanout was re-paved with the result that rain/storm water flows into my cleanout (along with small debris that may be in the storm water). Before the re-paving...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks