Search results

1. C

Converting tile shower to bathtub

Thanks for your replies. I guess I am now considering attempting this myself - a few thousand $$ is way over budget! The drain pipe is PVC, which I have worked with before replacing a water heater. So would the process be to break the shower pan where needed, cut the metal shower drain off the...
  2. C

Converting tile shower to bathtub

We have an approx 30x60" tile shower with the pan recessed into the slab foundation a couple of inches and no liner. I have learned this is a pretty common installation here in Florida. Anyway, would it be possible to demolish the shower curb, move the drain from center to right or left, fill...
  3. C

Will this idea work for double vanity drain?

You understood perfectly. Thanks for the advice. I guess what I am trying to determine is if the drain pipe going into the slab is 2" which I think it is (I am not at home right now), that will be too big to run inside 2x4 studs, right? Maybe there is a 2" double sanitary tee with 1-1/2" inlets...
  4. C

Will this idea work for double vanity drain?

Long time lurker, first time poster. I would like to install two vanities along a long wall which previously had one single sink right in the center. The supply lines are not an issue but the drain is because it drops down into a concrete slab foundation. So what I would like to do is install a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks