Search results

1. M

Drain Pipe

coupling the galvanize pipe is joined via a 45 deg elbow to the cast iron and i had to cut the pipe so that i could do the join.
  2. M

Drain Pipe

i just connected a 2'' PVC pipe to A 2'' Galvanized pipe with a fernco coupling my question is , is that the right coupling, and if not can you recommed one and 2 can this be covered with concrete.:confused: thanks
  3. M

American standard single shower install

americam standard which brands would you recommed thanks for replying
  4. M

i am trying to install a american standard single shower faucet everything went ok but i cant get the handle to move pass the cold water from the off position, any help is greatly appricated. here is the model number MFG Brand Name : American Standard MFG Model # : 1040.229.002 MFG...
  5. M

i am trying to install a american standard single shower faucet everything went ok but i cant get the handle to move pass the cold water from the off position, any help is greatly appricated. here is the model number MFG Brand Name : American Standard MFG Model # : 1040.229.002 MFG...
  6. M

Bath and shower in basement

I am changing the current pipes in my basement half bath, The current washing machaine pipe is 2†dia that reduces to 1-1/2 in with no p-trap I want to replace the drain pipe with 2 in PVC with trap. Do I need to vent this and where should I install the vent? i have replaced the...
  7. M

Addin a shower

Adding a shower Hi Terry I am in the process of adding a shower to my half bath in my basement. there is a galvanize pipe with p-trap at the end. but is rotted . i want to replace that pipe with a PVC. the thing is the TOLIT sits on a Cast Iron drain, the shower drain pipe is in the same wyee...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks