Search results

1. booster

Very poor flush on AS Pressure-Assist

It has to be defective. I would just take it back and get a replacement. I would think that the jet is not hitting the outlet hole properly and spraying into the bowl instead. Most of the pressure flushers I have seen pull the bowl contents straight down, very quickly with no swirl to speak of.
  2. booster

Gerber Ultra Flush

We have an Ultraflush and I don't think you have anything to worry about. It has seen heavy duty use and in the year we have had it, has never even required a second flush. I think the trap itself is in the 2+" range like the other toilets, but the area at the bottom of the bowl is smaller...
  3. booster

Pressure assist toilets

We are a year into a Gerber Ultraflush with a Flushmate pressure setup. We have never had to double flush anything, and it has been heavily "tested". The bigger water spot than the gravity toilets is a definite plus for us, as it stays very clean. I think all Flushmates carry a 10 year warranty...
  4. booster

Water Softener problem

We have had good luck with our Ecowater 3000 to this point (about 4 years) without a repair. I have checked the venturi and filter a couple of times and found nothing in it. Hopefully, that will continue. When we were shopping for a softener, I got parts lists/explosions from Ecowater for...
  5. booster

Help, roller stuck in toilet... What to do..

You may want to use a baster and sponge to get the water out of the bowl, and then let the 7 year old see if smaller hands can reach the roller. Even if they can't reach it, it may make the lesson more meaningful.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks