Search results

1. Master Plumber 101

Building a hair salon

You shouldn't do plumbing. It sounds to me you need an extension tail piece. Next, under no circumstance should the owner of a comercial business do any type of plumbing other than a basic faucet repair. I can also assume that the plumbing contractor pulled permits for the job. He should of...
  2. Master Plumber 101

Bradley Residential Kitchen Faucet

If your not sure, why bother repairing it? Replace it. Look how much time you spent researching it. Is it worth it?
  3. Master Plumber 101

full port valves.

Valves Did glue or cleaner come in contact with internal parts of the valve after it was installed? It's a good possibility.
  4. Master Plumber 101

Should the big 3 auto-makers be bailed out?

Greed!!!!!! Let's not all forget who got us into this huge pile of you know what. It's not the unions or people buying houses they can't afford, it's clearly greed from a select minority of rich elite. They come up with these scams to make a quick buck without giving a crap about anyone elses...
  5. Master Plumber 101

Should the big 3 auto-makers be bailed out?

It appears the same people who feel the goverment interferes to much now want the goverment to save them. I don't blame the workers for this situation. It's clearly greed of the elite who put our country in this position. They can continue to bath in the filth they created but in the end the axe...
  6. Master Plumber 101

Kitchen sink P-Trap location question.

Everything about what you are posting sounds wrong. Please take no offense. The kitchen waste should stub out of wall at 18"-19" above your finished floor. What you want to do will interrupt the vent. If you can send some pics it will give myself and other professionals a better idea of exactly...
  7. Master Plumber 101

poor pedestal sink install??

I use caulk also between sink and pedestal, I also caulk it to the floor. If there is anchoring holes in pedestal I will use this if I can besides caulking. you can also achieve connecting plumbing using a right angle channel lock. This works excellent for pedestal installs. I use lag screws...
  8. Master Plumber 101

Kitchen sink replacement questions...

Let me exbound. You can go pick up a cheap sink at HD or another store for $75-100. By the time you get done trying to get the old sink out and salvage it the new one is in. What I am saying is you don't want to reuse the hootie ring.
  9. Master Plumber 101

Kitchen sink replacement questions...

Replace the sink. You will regret it if you don't.
  10. Master Plumber 101

Sloan valves

In Wi. when your a journeyman you are licensed to do every aspect of plumbing. Although contractors were at one time trying to separate the two. It amount's to paying the worker's less for residential work, needless to say they did not get there way. There are no specification's as far as I...
  11. Master Plumber 101

Bathroom- Converting single vanity to double

I would like to tell you studor vent's are no problem, but they are. One common problem is sewer flies getting caught in the flap of the vent thus keeping it open and emitting sewer gases into your home. I can tell you that the original pic with a san tee and 90 at the end would pass where I...
  12. Master Plumber 101

Problem with sewer gas from dishwasher

If it is sewer gas the dishwasher would be connected to the drain system incorrectly. Look to see how the dishwasher discharges into the drain system. It should go into a dishwasher tail piece after it discharges through an airgap. There might also be another code approved method, but one way or...
  13. Master Plumber 101

Unions. Yes or NO?

You can keep acting immature and foolish, but I will no longer stoop to your level. You guy's bring nothing to the fourm if you keep posting like you are. You look like fool's so keep doing what you are doing.
  14. Master Plumber 101

Unions. Yes or NO?

Mp Mark, that is not ok.
  15. Master Plumber 101

Easy sink drain question

The definition of a vent is: to equalize pressure and ventilate the system. I was simply giving my explanation of how the vent equalizes pressure's when a fixture drain's. I question the UPC it seems to be a bit hack.
  16. Master Plumber 101

Unions. Yes or NO?

I guess Fox new's network give's fair and balanced new's. Right? How about Rush, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine. They R E P O R T the fact's all the time. The fact is guy's like that are clearly cooperate whore's in the biz for there own financial gain. There always selling something on there...
  17. Master Plumber 101

Easy sink drain question

DA! Try draining a sink with no vent, than one with a vent there is a clear difference. The pop bottle represent's the difference in draining between a vent and no vent. People who are not plumber's are not gonna understand the technical explanation for a vent.The explanation of the pop bottle...
  18. Master Plumber 101

Easy sink drain question

That explanation is for the homeowner to understand. They are not gonna open up a code book. hj still didn't understand the pop bottle theory.
  19. Master Plumber 101

Unions. Yes or NO?

He seem's to be giving better answers than any one else. Not like, she was against the bridge to no where, but still accepted $235 million in ear mark's attached to it. Come on!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks