Search results

1. B

hp vs. bladder type tank

blast from the past. here's what i've got.. 1. Pump: Make: Duro Shallow Well Series: B251 Serial Number: B-23013 2. Motor: Leland 1/4 HP x 1725 R.P.M. 60 Cycle x 1 Phase Type: KS21 Serial Number: FC-10980 3. Tank...
  2. B

how to replace faucet arm washer

I have a Danze single handle kitchen faucet. It leaks between the bonnet and the faucet body. I received a new ceramic cartridge, installed it, still had leak. Repair kit also included a washer that goes between the faucet arm and the body, but I can't figure out how to get at it ...
  3. B

basement drain -

Excuse my green horns.. There is a floor drain in the basement (laundry room), and it seems to maintain a certain level of water in it.. Is it clogged? or would there be a sub-floor (concrete) U pipe that would keep water in it by design (to prevent sewer gas escaping ?)
  4. B

sub-concrete floor pipe leak ?

I have a basement bathroom.. I was putting in some new flooring, and the old vinyl was really moldy on the bottom when I took it out. after drying the bare concrete floor, i noticed there was still a damp spot. I did some wet testing by pouring water into the sink drain and the shower drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks