Search results

1. D

No plumber, on island two miles at sea, bad toilets

It's Great Diamond Island in Maine, in Casco Bay. The few plumbers that come here have a lousy reputation and we're hurting for a reputable, reliable plumber. One plumber took a $1k deposit from me and never showed up -- I'm still waiting for it back one year later. Another plumber doing a job...
  2. D

Thanks SOOOO much Terry, great report. Question: So how do I determine that a gravity toilet will work versus a pressure one? Obviously, I only want to replace these toilets once and want this to do the trick. Also, how do I know the 'constraints' I'm working under. Some of these say they...
  3. D

We have a relatively new home -- 12 years old but being renovated over time -- with new toilets (at the time), and all of them get clogged up a lot. We've dealt with this for some time, now now we have to DEAL with it. What used to be an annoyance has now become a major catastrophe each time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks