Search results

1. bmixon

Using an offset for Bathroom Sink

Fixed I finally got everything to work. I cut the 1 1/4 copper pipe in the back and sweated on a new 90 degree elbow and tried to get everything straight. It still is at a very slight angle but it does not leak. I move the 1 1/4 copper pipe to the right about an 1 1/2 inches.
  2. bmixon

Using an offset for Bathroom Sink

Hi. I am installing a new sink and vanity in a condo that my daughter just purchased. I have installed new hot and cold shutoffs valves and they seem to work fine. The problem is the drain line. The drain pipes do not line up and I was wondering whether a 1 1/4" offset of some type could fix...
  3. bmixon

Toto Drake CST744SL Installation

Why do things move in the first place Thanks for your funny reply. You right, I will worry about that. I really do like the ToTo and will buy another. I had to remove the ToTo yesterday and re-install it in another bathroom at home. This time I made sure that it was tighten down to the...
  4. bmixon

Sorry to keep bringing this up, but before I installed the Drake I installed a Gerber Aqua Saver model 21-752 with a Aqua Saver tank model 28-790. This Gerber tank tighten down rock solid and there is no movement at all once it was installed. Is the Drake designed my factory specifications to...
  5. bmixon

Tank Installation It appears to be the right tank. I will tighten it down more. Should there be any movement at all after it is secure to the bowl.
  6. bmixon

I installed the Toto Drake (CST744SL) today. There were no problems with the installation, however I do have couple of questions. If I press on the front of the tank, it will rock (move) about a 1/4" of an inch backward. Should the tank move at all or should it be flexible the way it is now...
  7. bmixon

Cushion between TOTO (CST744SL)Tank and Bowl

I recently installed a Gerber Toilet (21-702) which I am replacing with a Toto CST744SL. I am reinstalling the Gerbers in the Basement powerroom. When I original installed the Gerber Toilet, in their installation kit were two small rubber cushions that they recommended be installed between the...
  8. bmixon

Toto Cst744sl

I purchased the Drake model (CST744SL) and plan to install it tomorrow. I noticed tonight when I was unpacking the tank and Tank lid from the box, on the underside of the Tank lid if was stamped "MADE IN CHINA". I thought the TOTO Drake models were manufactured in Georgia or at least that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks