Search results

1. M

Selling used radiators?

re nhmaster Thank you nhmaster. It looks like this will be the avenue I will be taking. I appreciate you taking the time to advise me. Tony
  2. M

Selling used radiators?

Thanks Thank you for the response so far. The current price in my area for cast iron scrap is 155.00 and they say this will be dropping next week.. Concerning the type of steam radiator, while shopping for my new system I was informed these were also useable for hot water and could be...
  3. M

Selling used radiators?

I am currently remodeling my old house and am removing 10 old cast iron single pipe steam radiators of various sizes (mostly larger ones). I am planning on selling all the interior piping to a salvage yard and was looking for some place to sell the older radiators in the hopes of getting more $$...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks