Search results

1. T

Freezing PVC ball valves

An issue we dont have much here in Australia is freezing conditions. Can I get some advise on whether or not PVC ball valves will last or not, outside? Would you use one in a water barrel? Cheers.
  2. T

Tank filters?

I'm looking for a supplier in the USA of plastic basket filters that are commonly found in the top of rain water tanks here in Australia. About 1 foot diameter, 2" deep. Anyone got any clues? Cheers.
  3. T

Thread types

Thanks for all the responses. Seems that IPS is the standard over there, yet I cant see the specification for it on that international thread standards website. Any clues?
  4. T

Thread types

I'm researching a project from Australia for manufacture in the USA. Can anyone tell me please; What is the most common thread type for general garden use over there. I've been lead to believe it is NPT. Can you tell me if IPS is a standard size and if either of them are equivilant to BSP...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks