Search results

1. S

Light Green Sink

I saw that Home Depot had them for $65 but the seafoam green is the problem. Everybody that I have found so far have the White and Bone colored ones but no seafoam green.
  2. S

Light Green Sink

American Standard I have found out that this is an American Standard (Yorkdale) they call this color seafoam green, the next problem is where do I find one. I can buy it in several colors still today unfortunately seafoam green isn't one of them. Does anyone have any ideas of where ther might...
  3. S

Light Green Sink

I have a cabin that I am looking to replace a bathroom sink in. It was built in the late 70's and the light green sink is rusting out. I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy a direct replacement for this sink , or even who would have made this sink in order to keep the rustic look...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks