Search results

1. S

Need some advice on which Toto to buy

Peanut9199, Thanks for the info!! , so I very well may go that route. Either that or the Guinevere, depending on the wifey's preference in the looks/cleaning category. Apparently the Gwyneth does include the fastflush wide valve as well (I finally looked at the product spec page instead of...
  2. S

Need some advice on which Toto to buy

I've gone from looking at a $100 toilet at home depot to contemplating upwards of $649 for a Guinevere. This is going to be the most used toilet in the house by far. Our current one is near death, and I've decided, based on feedback from these forums, to get a Toto. I am currently up in the air...
  3. S

Toto Drake vs Toto Aquia

Baron, If I may ask, which local dealer in Columbus did you go to? My wife and I are also in Columbus, and interested in trying out a Toto. Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks