Search results

1. PoppyBear

Good Pressure; Poor flow

Online data on well Hello Mijway, can you tell me where you searched online to find the info on your well? I need information on my well but I don't know where to start. Thanks for any help! Bill
  2. PoppyBear

sediment and discolored cold water well

Thanks again Bob I am starting to think my GF is right (hard to admit, LOL); I talked with a new house contractor who was at my job site and he said that he has seen many wells appear to "go dry" only to recover a short time later. He said if it was him he would run the well as long as he...
  3. PoppyBear

Thanks Bob Thanks for your reply Bob. My GF agrees with you but I am still undecided. I am going to try and measure how much water is left in the well. The only real problem is showering and washing clothes. She has to fill the washer and wash then let it sit for about an hour and then do...
  4. PoppyBear

dirty water and low pressure I didn't see a place for a new post so here goes: Our well is 18 years old and my girlfriend can't find any paperwork on the well (it was dug when she and her ex bought the land and was included in the purchase price; I have only lived here for 13 yrs.). Anyway...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks