Search results

1. D

Tap into 2in DWV to add sink drain on lower floor

10 Foot above Grade Copy .. think we can manage that or come real close ...depending on dirt level outside .. space between ceiling and upper floor is approx 18 inches +/- a touch ..I'll take a measurement to see exact..hopefully on the + side closer to 24 inches and the floor to ceiling...
  2. D

Too much pressure for AAV Ah .. that's kind of what I was expecting .. hope is not lost, plumber coming by next Tue to assess ... Could we vent out the side of house between floors? I have No windows on that side of house ( South Side ) and vent would be near rooftop of nextdoors 1...
  3. D

DWV tap in Pic This is the 2 in DWV I would like to tap into for a sink on lower floor ...at the top: One branch comes fwd to connect to kitchen sink / dishwasher and the other branch heads back and to the left for the washer drain... Upstairs Kitchen AAV (Black deal on top...
  4. D

AA Valve I looked a Lowes on the shelf and what is installed on kitchen sink upstairs is not the Studor Valve ..but a cheaper "Black Version" with a rubber diaphragm ...I thought I read mechanical vent on the carton / air admitance ... Similar in design but as noted 7 bucks vs 20 bucks...
  5. D

Thanks in advance ... We opened a wall in our semi-finished walkout basement to re-work electrics and add a stand by gen ... Finished basement will act as guest suite and "shelter" as required .. and a kitchenette with gas stove...appears the capability is also there for a sink to be...
  6. D

Shower tub install in basement

Rough In I have similar situation ..How thick is this layer of cement .. I chipped a little away around the tub drain PVC ..but seems pretty solid .. I'm 2nd owner of house that was built in Sep 2001 and basement roughed in for full bath ...getting ready to complete semi-finished walk...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks