Search results

1. C

Removing old floor drain from cast iron pipe

rust on inside of pipe I rented the snap tool today and it took less that 2 minutes to cut the pipe. THANK YOU ALL!! when the pipe was cut though, there was rusty stuff inside. to describe it would be like rust leaves???? Also the botton of the inside pipe had rust buildup on the inside of...
  2. C

My first thought of the project (I know very little about plumbing, just enough to get into ALOT of trouble) was to cut the 2" off and glue on a show drain with a 2" to 1 1/2 reducer. Then I decided to do it the right way running 2" all the way. So what you are seeing is just the 1 1/2 PVC...
  3. C

What is the ss- Stainless Steel?
  4. C

I'm remodeling a basement bathroom. When I took out the old tile shower, I found out that it was connected to a cast iron floor drain with an iron pipe glued to a 1 1/2 PVC pipe glued to a 2" PVC pipe. The only thing supporting the drain pipe to the floor drain was a little morter. I need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks