Search results

1. G

Help with a jet pump

The installation is new but the pump is not new. I primed the why I always did before. The only difference is it had a 1" plastic pipe going to a 60' well. Can a pump with only a 1/3 hp suck water up 11' in a 2" steel pipe ????
  2. G

Help with a jet pump

I have a pump. It says that it is a convertible jet pump made by Simers with a GE 1/3 hp electric motor. As you look at it on the bottom front is 1 1/2" opening were I have my intake. On the top front is a 1" opening with a plug. On the top is another 1' opening with a plug, a small opening...
  3. G

Need Sand Point 101

I know very little about how a sand point works. I have driven a 2" x 36" sand point about 11 feet into soil that is known to be sandy. (I live just north of Twin Cities in Mn.). As close as I can tell I have about 5 feet of water in the pipe. (dropped string with weight). I have a Simer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks