Search results

1. Hawaii Lad

draing a washer that sets outside the house

I like the idea of running the wash water into a tank, trash can or the drums first and then conect a drain in the bottom of that so we can fill our water jugs we use to water the trees and plants. At the present I am not keeping the hose that is conected to the washer higher than the wash tub...
  2. Hawaii Lad

Where we live we have water catchment systems...that is a large tank (ours is 18,000 gallons) and we either catch the rain run off from the roof, which we do, or call the water truck for a delivery when we do not receive much rain. The part of Hawaii I live in does not receive much rain at all...
  3. Hawaii Lad

Hello all, I am new to this site. I was looking around the web for an answer to a question I have and found the site. As you might be able to tell, we live in Hawaii...just moved here a month ago, and where we live alot of the people drain their gray water out into drums to use for watering...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks