Search results

1. B

Help bring my well back from the dead..

I gave up and returned the pump to Lowes.. Im going to call in a pro and see what this might cost.. this is obviously beyond my abilities.. thanks for the EXTREMELY informative post.. its pretty much what I feared.. I think that the well is likely dry as well.. I just was hoping I guess...
  2. B

Thats ok... yeah I tried beating it pretty good.. in fact I got on it with a hydraulic jack! It wont budge at all.. I wanted to remove it. It does move side to side however... Here is a pic of the old pump...
  3. B

Here is a pic of the head.. I removed the bolts that hold the triangle shapped flange on but I cant get the head off.. could it be threaded on somehow?
  4. B

Here.. mine is the double jet setup... maybe this will help you help me! http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/how_your_house_works/1275136.html?page=3
  5. B

You think my 3/4 hp is less output than the 1/2hp? thats shocking. Yes, the big hole is connected to the big hole and the small the small.. LOL.. Im a little slow, but not that slow.. THe thing that sucks is that in order to get the jet out I have to cut away structure on the building...
  6. B

The old pump was 1/2 hp. The new one is 3/4. Its a wayne pump. I just got thru a frustrating excersise. I connected my city water to the inlet of the pump and pressurized the whole system 5 times.. when I open the hose to release the pressure (the pressure switch shuts off the pump when...
  7. B

I bought a house and with it came an abandoned well. The motor would not run and the pump was full of rust and when I freed it the impeller came loose.. ie. it was junk.. I bought a new pump 3/4 hp and I cant get it to work.. it appears to be a jet type well.. what I mean is there is a pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks