Search results

1. deebee

Installed 2 Toto Drakes - question about flushing...

Folks, you are 110% correct about these toilets and your information and my actual experience with the toilet is bang on. I am an oldster and am used to the full flush toilets...been using them all my life and the places up here (bars, restaurants etc.) don't seem to use low flush toilets...
  2. deebee

Is it possible to put a 3.5 gallon flapper in a Toto Drake?

Is the flapper in a Toto Drake proprietary, or can I go to the local hardware store and replace it with a 3.5 gallon flapper? I know this is skirting the "rules" but I believe the laws up here (Canada) may differ as opposed to my neighbors in the USA. Just want to see if our Toto Drakes...
  3. deebee

Installed 2 Toto Drakes - question about flushing...

On the advice and research from this forum (thanks Terry and others for advice in my other threads) I have a question about how this toilet should flush. Install went perfect. I studied Terry's son's post about how to install the Toto Drake, and it was great. Thanks! I am dumbfounded on...
  4. deebee

Question about Toto Drake toilet CST744SL

Thanks for the quick reply! Would the height difference be noticable or uncomfortable to lifetime regular height toilet users? I have never sat on an ADA toilet before, and there are 3 of them going into the lounge I am working on. I guess I just don't want people complaining that they...
  5. deebee

Question about Toto Drake toilet CST744SL

Ok, I found a supplier that has the CST744S I can also get the CST744SL for slightly more. I cannot find MaP for the CST744SL. I have a choice of either toilet and am picking them up in the morning. Does anyone know if the CST744SL has the same MaP as the CST744S? Thanks folks!
  6. deebee

Urgent toilet problem in nearly completed job...

Ok, here is an update. On the worst flushing toilet, I tried flushing it about half a dozen times, it actually did a semi full flush once. I then dumped a 5 gallon pail of water down the bowl just to make sure. It went straight down, very fast... So, I think this toilet is a dud...
  7. deebee

Redwood, thanks for the quick reply! I can't link to the place I bought it (censored) but it is called "American Standard Renaissance All in One Toilet" I am going to try and find Toto here, but I am in northern Canada and there are limited places to get them. If anyone has any suitable...
  8. deebee

Just found this forum through Google. And I am glad I did! Very long story short...we are just about complete on a lounge renovation and the former (fired) plumber recommended we get American Standard Renaissance toilets from Home Depot. Big mistake... Two of the toilets barely flush, if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks