Search results

1. W

help with tub and shower faucet

found the problem I just thought I would post in case somebody else runs into this problem. I installed the valve without the tilt to the right, ran copper pipe to the tub spout, and everything worked fine. The only thing I am not happy with is the handle assembly is not centered down when in...
  2. W

Pp Thanks for the reply - have been on the phone with Price Pfister and they know I am having this problem.
  3. W

valve Have checked that, it is not in upside down. To have the faucet handle pointing straight down, per directions, the valve has to be rotated about 1/2 inch to the right. I know it doesn't make any sense but if the valve is straight up and down the handle is off.
  4. W

Hi. I have been trying to install a Price Pfister single handle tub and shower faucet. The main problem is whenever I turn the water on to fill the tub water also comes out of the shower. I have searched the forum and noticed that other people have had this problem and it is due to too much...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks