Search results

1. K

Clogged bath tub

thanx...m nt gonna be home till tmrw.....will let u knw wut happens day after
  2. K

Clogged bath tub

The pic Redwood posted is EXACTLY the same im working with.... it wont break if i muscle it out harder? how about if i slip a screwdriver under it n use it as a lever to yank it out? will i need glue or sumthing to put it back in? i'll try cleaning it myself first n then if it doesnt work i'll...
  3. K

Clogged bath tub

i have both a clogged bath tub and sink.... the sink i fixed myself by opening the pipes below n it works completely fine nw the bath tub however i cant get the "flip-it" drain stop to open so i can clean it with an auger....i've tried opening the overflow to look for a lever system bt it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks