Search results

1. C

how much 2 charge for hanging drywall?

i bid between 85 cents to $1.30 per square foot taped finished. Depends on the room and how far I have to drive to the site this is in Oregon
  2. C

Wirsbo / Uponor Installation Question

Thank U very much. That worked great. Craig
  3. C

I have and do use the nail pipe clamps. This install however is the first time I have never had a floor joists system to nail to. The girders are spaced 6 feet apart. Being the weekend I cannot talk to the inspector and wanted to be finished with the rough in. Thank U. Craig
  4. C

I M repiping my house with Wirsbo / Uponor. The inspector told me that he wanted all the pipes under the house insulated. I also need to secure it every 32 inches. The problem is that the floor framing is post and beam 6 foot on center with 4 x 8 beams. Car decking sub floor. I do not want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks