Search results

1. M

sediment and discolored cold water well

Update- tech just came out Speedbump, Thx for the response. A well tech just came out. The water pipe going down the well is not galvanized, but rather poly. Tech ruled out bladder or pressure tank disintegrating because the water is not orange enough to be iron, and he said if the bladder...
  2. M

more info I just spoke to a well guy on the phone. He says because of the age of the well, the tubing going down the well may be galvanized pipe. If so, the sediment is likely this metal corroding or disintegrating. He thinks it highly unlikely to be the lining or diaphragm of the pressure...
  3. M

I have a private water well, about 12 years old. Water goes thru a pressure tank (Well-X-Trol I think). In the last day or so the cold water has turned to a weak tea color and there is a dark gray sediment in it also. Hot water is normal, though probably not enough time has gone by to cycle thru...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks