Search results

1. Tyler T

bathtub faucet - hot water only dribbles out

assuming its a single lever, you probably need to replace the internal cartridge. if the water source is very hard it can gunk them up really bad. ive replaced 1 of mine and one for a friend and they were both less than 4 years old. seems like they are particularly vulnerable if it isnt used...
  2. Tyler T

would you use PEX?

whats not to love?
  3. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

haha i knew thatd get some flak. im not diminishing the trade whatsoever, but if ya aint got the money, and you can do it yourself and have some fun...then why not? some diy'ers are half assed...some are perfectionists...never assume the capabilities of others. :cool: but your right, id never...
  4. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

hey guys, thanks again for some feedback. i knew the graphics would be a bit much after i posted it all. i really wanted to hire a pro for getting all this done, but unfortunately nobody cared to give me an honest price. ive been in the remodel biz for a while so i know what this work entails...
  5. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

what type of fitting would this call for?
  6. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

hmm gentlemen, thank you for the insight. couple of specific questions: 1) if the toilet by the cleanout is not vented in that configuration, how should it be configured? im stumped. 2) is the wet vent configuration on the other toilet correct? i understand about the tub vent and i...
  7. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

ok. couple of things you can do for the models with sketchup. one, you can download my model from sketchup from the link i posted and then you can simply copy and paste from my model to yours as you are working on it. or you can browse the 3d warehouse and load them in to your model. i used a...
  8. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

labels. and a link if youd like to dl it in sketchup. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=aa2aba299f236b7c5c40bd7e82ae24eb bottom 2 pictures show fixture positions in relation to pipes. thanks!
  9. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

thanks...i'll work on some labels next, heres a little more
  10. Tyler T

critique my dwv model

hey guys, i was hoping you could review my diagram before i tackle this project. the home is in florida so the code is ipc. this is an old house with crawl space. i removed all the old cast iron and will be replacing with abs. also this will be a connected to the new city sewer which they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks