Search results

1. S

FSG2 Pumptrol Problem

The Franklin Pump Control is basically used to start the pump. It has a capacitor and relay that starts the pump. The reason I replaced it was the coil resistance was only 500 ohms and for a 230V box it should have been 4700 ohms. As far as the well / pump itself, I don't think there is a...
  2. S

FSG2 Pumptrol Problem

Just wondering whether the FSG2 with the low pressure switch and the Franklin Electric Pump control are redundant since it seems that the Franklin Electric Control will shut the pump down if it starts to load down too much. Not having the low pressure switch before, how sensitive is it? Will I...
  3. S

FSG2 Pumptrol Problem

Thanks Ron for the speedy reply! :D I will monitor my water usage carefully. It was probably due to the extra amount of watering we have been doing. At least I don't have to replace the switch again! Thanks again!
  4. S

FSG2 Pumptrol Problem

Hi - New to the forum. Here is the scoop. I have a 26 year old well pump. Last weekend I had to replace the Franklin Electric Pump Control and the FSG2 Pumptrol. The reason I needed to do that was the pump would cycle every 10 to 15 seconds with very little water flow. First thing I tried was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks