Search results

1. M

Septic pump squirting

I just replaced my septic tank pump that pumps to the mound system. It wanted to make sure it all worked properly, so I lifted the on/off floats with a couple of rakes and it worked! I was shocked though because a hard stream of water was shooting out of the side of the PVC riser. Is this on...
  2. M

septic pump

Yes the navigation sucks. I typed my part number into Google and it directed me right to the part on several sites. You can also type your part numbers in the websites search.
  3. M

septic pump

Well I emptied the tank and took out the old Zoeller N98 pump and double float switch. No quick disconnect like I had hopped so I just cut the pvc and will use a coupler to reinstall (I was not getting in there.) I ordered an exact replacement for $180 and a new double float for $90 from...
  4. M

septic pump

I don’t believe we have a control panel for the pump, just a little alarm box.. I think the pump power comes from the main house breaker box, out to the tank where there is a small access panel in the conduit before it go’s down in the tank. I opened the little panel and found 2...
  5. M

septic pump

We bought a house that is 14 years old. It was vacant when we bought it and I peeked at the dosing tank and it was half-full. Since we actually moved it I noticed it was always wet around the cover of the dosing tank, so I pulled the cover and found it full. The full alarm never went off and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks