Search results

1. MCO_970

Diagnosing water pressure issue

pps. we do have a pressure tank in our house, neighbor does not. Somewhere we are still losing a lot of pressure. Side story - our really dumb previous neighbor had a line freeze and asked to attach a new water line from her house onto our spigot near her house. They were short on parts and...
  2. MCO_970

Just to follow up... We tweaked the well pressure last night and only had to bump it up a few # to get the system working better. We also found out that the lateral line under the house that feeds the sprinkler spigot is an old black iron pipe and had major corrosion. So my tests at that...
  3. MCO_970

A few more questions - Can I temporarily increase the pressure that my current pump delivers to test how much pressure I can gain during use? I know how to do it, but is it OK to do it? Can a submersible be installed in a 3' deep well? Will the added pressure possibly damage the old...
  4. MCO_970

Hi, I'm a new member who has been browsing your site to learn about well issues. I am trying to determine if the water pressure problem we have is the pump or the waterlines, so please bear with me. We have a 3' deep well on a spring with a 3/4 HP Jacuzzi jet pump. The well is about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks