Search results

1. A

Toilet Flange Too High

Okay thanks ... I have a lot of experience under my belt but by no means do I consider myself an expert. This one stumped me a little. What you are suggesting is right along the lines of what I was thinking; I just wasn't sure if there was an 'easy out' that I didn't know about...
  2. A

Toilet Flange Too High

Can you supply us with a picture? I could get a picture but probably not for a few days. It just looks like a newly laid floor with the flange sitting 1/2" or so above the tile, attached to the pipe of course. What is the I.D of the pipe? Not sure what you mean exactly but it's 4" ABS -...
  3. A

Toilet Flange Too High

Hi all ... I have to install a toilet in a recently renovated bathroom ... the problem is, the new sub-floor is lower than the old sub-floor and toilet flange. The person who did this renovating removed the old sub-floor then put down a sheet of 3/8 wood underlay as the new sub-floor. By the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks