Search results

1. M

Low Hot water pressure only in shower & tub

Well I couldn't wait so I took the faucet apart again and bought 2 different cartridge replacement kits. They both have the small cartridge removal tool but it won't fit down the stem. I saw that they sell stem extensions so I wonder if there is one on it. currently there is a stem and a...
  2. M

Thanks - I meant that I posted the pressure wrong :). I think you are on the right track (based on my 15 minutes of experiance <grin>). It's a moen faucet, round and single for hot / cold. I took it all apart and can't get the cartridge out. I checked moens website and they said that it...
  3. M

Since I have low water pressure on the shower head and the shower faucet could it be debris? If so, where would I locate the screen or pressure balance spool? I replaced the shower head a couple years ago. There is a pipe coming out of the wall at the top of the shower that the shower...
  4. M

Hi! I've got an unusual (to me) problem. 8 year old house - schneider construction. As of 3 days ago only the HOT water has low pressure and it is ONLY in the shower head and tub faucet. There is a single moen style round hot/cold handle that I replaced a couple years ago. The shower is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks