Search results

1. L

Kohler 3402-PB Rialto OLD Flush Valve

Again, my thanks. Tied to turn those ears but they don't budge. Don't have any tools to cut, so the Dremel route is out. I called Kohler and they told me just to push down and turn one way or the other. However with me at 125 pounds and the tight space that the toilet is in, there was not...
  2. L

Thanks very much for the info and for the link. At least now I understand what is going on. Next step is to try to turn those ears to unlatch. Seems a bit awkward to do and they are tight, but I will keep trying. Thanks again. Lindakota
  3. L

Have purchased Kohler's replacement flush valve kit, but cannot find any diagrams/illustrations etc.on how to remove the old"Original" flush valve. There don't seem to be any screws. There are three metal looking sleeves and it looks like you can just pull up on the old flush valve? However...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks