Search results

1. spaceriqui

Toilet clearance behind base, Cadet Pro

Thank you all for the replies. I ended up with the American Standard Cadet Pro. Thank you Terry and your son Jamie for the wonderful service and installation.
  2. spaceriqui

Toilet clearance behind base, Cadet Pro

I am looking to replace an American Standard toilet in my house. It has a 12" rough-in, but the problem is that there is a heating air vent that takes up almost 2.75 inches and slopes up towards the wall. See attached picture. Most toilets I have seen don't have that much clearance in the...
  3. spaceriqui

bathtub faucet leak

Thanks HJ, This is a two handle faucet. Both hot and cold are shown in the attached pictures.
  4. spaceriqui

bathtub faucet leak

I need some assistance fixing a leaky water faucet. I got as far as removing the handles and covers, but found no hex nut sticking out of the tile. I do see what may be serrations. Do I need a special tool for this or am I missing something? The house was built in 1932 but I do not know if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks