Search results

1. W

Well pump runs continuously, has been replaced TWICE in 24 months--please help!

New Info HI Folks, I just thought I'd update you on the ever grueling task of figuring out what is wrong with this system. Our pressure switch is a 30/50 (someone has asked that before) We just tinkered with the pressure switch for a few hours the other night and found where the pump...
  2. W

Well, pump or tank problem???

I am pretty sure your pump is good. I have currently been trouble shooting some issues I have been having with my well, and my pump ran everyday ALL day for 28 months. It took me 28 months to figure out my sky high power bill was from my well pump, which is a little sad. But that would far...
  3. W

Some additional information and thanks for responding Thanks for all of your advice. To answer some of the additional questions, that I can answer -The well is not running out of water. Water is at about 400 feet, the pump is set at 530 and the well is 600 feet deep -This pump is less...
  4. W

I will make this as abbreviated as possible. I don't have a deep knowledge of well pumps and systems so I will do my best. Our home was built in 2002. The well pump is at 530 feet and the well is 600 feet deep. We live on the plains of Colorado where water is plentiful from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks