Search results

1. C

Performance & Colour of dual flush Toto?

Terry, thanks for inserting the spec sheet in my previous post regarding the new dual flush Toto toilet. Do you, or anyone else, know anything about this toilet's performance, particularly relative to the other Toto toilets? Also, I was told Cotton white is the only colour, but the spec...
  2. C

CEFIONTECT vs. No CEFIONTECT. Now called CeFiONtect

Can anyone provide comments on whether the CEFIONTECT / CeFiONtect feature of Toto toilets is worth it? Thanks, Cowtown flusher CEFIONTECT Poll
  3. C

RFC: Toto dual-flush toilet (LeBlanc/Aqua)

Does anyone have performance info on the new Toto dual-flush toilet? They should be arriving here any day now, but in the meantime here's some info I have: Name: LeBlanc Dual Flush Toilet, 1.6 GPF / 0.8 GPF New Name: Aqua (??) Model: CST414MP Spec. sheet claims the toilet scored the highest...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks