Search results

1. K

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Another thought on this . . . I failed to mention that my tank is insulated. This obviously does not allow as much water in the tank as a non-insulated version. Perhaps this is an issue? If it is, can the insulation be removed (I know it can be removed but will it cause any damage to the tank)?
  2. K

OK . . . thanks for the responses. I actually replaced a low flow (6L American Standard Marina) which was completely useless but it didn't sound like this one. The sound is like a whoosh with an abrupt gurgle almost like how an old toilet would sound if you didn't press the lever all the way...
  3. K

Hi all, I would first like to thank everyone for this forum I have found it very informative! I do have a question of my own . . . I just installed a Cadet 3 in my house on Saturday and I find that the flapper seems to close very quickly. Almost too quickly. The toilet just doesn't seem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks