Search results

1. P

Neighbor turning on her outside faucet causes noise in my water pipes

As far as I know my water pressure is o.k. when the neighbor is using her outside water. The plumber came back and dug around the water meter and said it is NOT a plumbing problem. He said her and my pipes are completely separate from each other. He feels the problem may be between my water...
  2. P

Neighbor turning on her outside water faucets causing noise in my pipes in my house. I have not seen one of these before. As far as I know I don't have one. A plumber came yesterday and determined that he felt the next door neighbor's sprinkler system was done correctly. He wants to try...
  3. P

Neighbor turning on outside water causing noise in my pipes The man from the water dept. did try turning off my meter and then turning on the neighbor's outside faucet. Then there was NO noise. He didn't seem to have an answer for why. Also, I lived in this house for four years before this...
  4. P

I have had a problem for two years which NO ONE knows the answer to. When my neighbor turns on any of her outside faucets it causes a noise in my water pipes. The noise is continuous as long as she has her water running. The noise stops when she turns off her water. The city water department...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks